This item can be customized ANY way you like - Request A Quote!
- Front Bar: W 120 x D 21.8 x H 42 inches (not including brass rails)
- Back Bar: W 168” x D 25.6 x H 90 inches
This product is finely constructed from top grade kiln-dried Solid Mahogany. Artisans use the old world method of tongue and groove and mortise and tenon joinery to create this beautiful and durable piece of furniture. Its superb hand-crafted quality will add a touch of elegance to your home.
Product Specs & Features:
- Stain/Color: Painted black with red undertone distressed
- Finish: Lacquer
- Additional 8mm thick glass shelves on the back bar to display the liquors
- Down light fixtures
- 5mm thick bevel mirror at the back bar
- Cabinet doors at the outer side of the base back bar
- Brass foot rail included
- Front bar with the space for the sink and 2x small refrigerators
- Plenty glassware storages/shelves
- Customized carving design
More about this Item:
- This item is made-to-order.
- Fully customizable by size, finish & design
- Large selection of Custom Finishes
- Premium grade solid plantation mahogany wood (kiln dried twice)
- Handcrafted (not mass produced)
- Quality workmanship (tongue & groove, mortise & tenon, dovetailed joinery)
- Easy, hassle-free assembly
- Can be built in more components to fit smaller entry spaces upon request.
- Certified plantation grown wood, harvested using practices that are sustainable & friendly to the environment we live in
- Crafted by builders of quality custom mahogany furniture & pub bars Since 1998
Browse more bars in our Pub Bars Gallery
FREE SHIPPING applies to 48 Continental United States only, does not include Hawaii, Alaska, or US Territories.
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES
Additional shipping charges will apply to the following locations for shipments by a Common Carrier Truck Line. Please let us know in advance if you live in the locations below so we can get a shipping quote with a suitable carrier. If your order does incur additional shipping fees, any returns will also incur additional fees. Additional charges will not apply to smaller items that ship USPS.
- Islands and locations which require a ferry toll
- Remote areas and heavily congested cities not readily accessible by delivery vehicle
- Locations which require freight to be flown or barged in
Smaller items will ship UPS; larger furniture items will be freight shipped. All standard freight delivery will be shipped by Curbside Delivery service.
Standard Curbside Delivery
- One delivery person. They may require your assistance for large/oversized items.
- We advise that you enlist help to move the package inside.
- Delivery of your new furniture as closest to your garage or front door as possible (given that access to those areas is not obstructed.)
- Does not include moving package inside, assembly, or box removal.
- FREE to Continental USA 48 states (except Hawaii, Alaska, islands and remote areas.)
Estimated shipping times from receipt of payment to delivery to Continental USA. Shipping time is subject to change depending on stock availability. Items ordered together may be shipped separately on rare occasions. Upon shipment of your order, you will be notified via email of the carrier bringing your item, as well as package tracking information.
- Standard orders/In Stock: 1-4 weeks
- Furniture Care Items: 2-5 Business Days
- Small items (Non Furniture Care):7-10 Business Days
- Furniture: 2-4 weeks
- White Glove Delivery: 4-6 weeks (due to the level of service please allow extra time for White Glove Delivery over standard shipping)
- Backordered items: 4-8 weeks
- International Orders: Please be aware that while we ship out international orders in the time quoted, shipments may be delayed due to Customs/Clearance.