This item can be customized ANY way you like - Request A Quote!
Dimensions: 88.25H 80W 70.25D inches
This beautiful solid mahogany canopy pub bar features 5 mirrors and exquisitely detailed hand carvings. The back bar has 4 turned columns with carved grape vines climbing them which support the canopy. These columns reach from candle shelves which are supported by scalloped and scroll carved brackets. The front of the canopy is supported by two larger turned columns which also have the carved grape vines. The canopy has beveled edging, paneled sections, fluted accents and stemware storage underneath. The canopy and the front bar have a matching indented center. The front bar has 4 drawers, 2 open shelves and bottle storage for 24 bottles, 12 on each side. The back bar has 4 drawers, 2 open shelves and 2 cabinets with 2 shelves each. The drawers have dovetail joinery, raised trim fronts and brass bail pulls. There are 10 panels featuring the beautiful floral hand carvings that really set this bar apart from the rest. You will enjoy serving your guests from this lovely bar!
- This item is made-to-order.
- Fully customizable by size, finish & design
- Large selection of wood finishes to choose from
- Selection of leather, fabric & hardware options also available
- Premium grade solid plantation mahogany wood (kiln dried twice)
- Handcrafted (not mass produced)
- Quality construction and workmanship (tongue & groove, dovetailed joinery)
- Partial knockdown construction for safe transport & handling
- Easy assembly
- Can be built in more components to fit smaller entry spaces upon request.
- Made by builders of high-quality custom furniture & pub bars SINCE 2003.
QUESTIONS? To speak with a sales consultant call: (240) 247-2689
FREE SHIPPING applies to 48 Continental United States only, does not include Hawaii, Alaska, or US Territories.
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES
Additional shipping charges will apply to the following locations for shipments by a Common Carrier Truck Line. Please let us know in advance if you live in the locations below so we can get a shipping quote with a suitable carrier. If your order does incur additional shipping fees, any returns will also incur additional fees. Additional charges will not apply to smaller items that ship USPS.
- Islands and locations which require a ferry toll
- Remote areas and heavily congested cities not readily accessible by delivery vehicle
- Locations which require freight to be flown or barged in
Smaller items will ship UPS; larger furniture items will be freight shipped. All standard freight delivery will be shipped by Curbside Delivery service.
Standard Curbside Delivery
- One delivery person. They may require your assistance for large/oversized items.
- We advise that you enlist help to move the package inside.
- Delivery of your new furniture as closest to your garage or front door as possible (given that access to those areas is not obstructed.)
- Does not include moving package inside, assembly, or box removal.
- FREE to Continental USA 48 states (except Hawaii, Alaska, islands and remote areas.)
Estimated shipping times from receipt of payment to delivery to Continental USA. Shipping time is subject to change depending on stock availability. Items ordered together may be shipped separately on rare occasions. Upon shipment of your order, you will be notified via email of the carrier bringing your item, as well as package tracking information.
- Standard orders/In Stock: 1-4 weeks
- Furniture Care Items: 2-5 Business Days
- Small items (Non Furniture Care):7-10 Business Days
- Furniture: 2-4 weeks
- White Glove Delivery: 4-6 weeks (due to the level of service please allow extra time for White Glove Delivery over standard shipping)
- Backordered items: 4-8 weeks
- International Orders: Please be aware that while we ship out international orders in the time quoted, shipments may be delayed due to Customs/Clearance.