RETURNS, REFUNDS & CANCELATIONS
Return & Exchange Policy
You may return the eligible product back within 14 days of receipt. A Return Authorization number and a valid Invoice are required for all returns, exchanges or refunds. Merchandise must be in new condition and in original package; all the parts and packaging materials should be included. All refunds are subject to 25% restocking fee and return shipping fees, or we can credit these fees towards an item or equal or greater value only. Buyer takes full responsibility to measure their space and make sure that the furniture will fit and will clear all doorways, stairways or elevator. Customer takes full responsibility for ordering the correct configuration, size, material and color. Shade, texture and grain variations can occur in natural products, such as leather, stone and wood. Color representations may vary based on computer settings and display technologies and cannot be disputed by the customer. Buyer assumes responsibility for return shipping fees, as well as any restocking fees incurred.
How to Make a Return
Returns must be made within 14 days of receipt of item for us to process your refund in a timely manner. Prior to returning item, Customer must contact us for Return Authorization Number and fill out the Return Form, contact us to initiate your return. To fill out the Return Form Sign into your account. Navigate to the Completed Orders section and click on the Return Item(s) button to obtain your Return Authorization Number (RAN) and fill out the Return Form. Repackage the item in the original packaging and ship it back to us. We cannot accept returns if the original packaging is not included. Do not discard of the skids your order arrived on, as you will need them if your order arrived on skids. If freight pick up is required, Buyer is responsible for getting the item(s) secured to the skids and set outside in an open space for carrier pick up. Please be available when the driver arrives to pick up. Additional charges for repackaging will not be covered or reimbursed by Mahogany Millworks by Design
Returns should be sent to: Mahogany Millworks by Design 2301 BONAVENTURE RD SAVANNAH, GEORGIA 31404 | USA Receive refund amount less restocking fee & return shipping fees or we can credit these fees towards another purchase If an order is refused because it would not fit through buyer’s entrance or simply did not compliment the buyer’s design style, return shipping fees and a restocking fee will apply. Please ask as many questions as possible. All returns are subject to 25% restocking fee. The cost of return shipping will also be deducted from your refund. Once the returned item has been received, verified and confirmed to be free of damage, modification or wear, the refund will be processed. The refund will be given in the original form of payment. Cash and check payments will be refunded via company check and will only be issued regular postal service. Items returned without the proper RA number may delay the refund process. Please read your return instructions carefully to avoid delays and unnecessary expenses. Please be patient during this period as it may be a lengthy process, due to transportation management and circumstances that are out of the reach of both parties. Please refrain from submitting a charge-back with your card company as this will affect the refund process due to possibly taking up to 180 days to complete meditation.
To process and ship orders as quickly as possible, order cancellations must be received within 48 hours of purchase. After 48 hours, a 10% cancellation fee will apply to all orders. If the order has already shipped, then a restocking fee will apply. Once an order has already shipped, it cannot be cancelled, rerouted or redirected. If you would like to return the item, you will need to follow our "Standard Return Policy." Please do not refuse the delivery of non-damaged goods. A delivery refusal may complicate the return and refund process. Special/Custom Orders Special Orders are not returnable, no exceptions. If the Special Order is cancelled by the customer during the production or transportation - the customer's deposit of such order may be forfeited.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
HOW TO RETURN
1. Returns must be made within 14 days of receipt of item for us to process your refund in a timely manner.
2. Prior to returning item, Customer must contact us for Return Authorization Number and fill out the Return Form.
3. Repackage the item in the original packaging and ship it back to us. We cannot accept returns if the original packaging is not included. If freight pick up is required, Buyer is responsible for getting the item outside. Additional charges for repackaging will not be covered/reimbursed by Mahogany Millworks by Design.
Mahogany Millworks by Design
4611 GREER CIRCLE SUITE M
STONE MOUNTAIN, GA 30083
4. Receive refund amount less restocking fee & return shipping fees.
5. Please allow 14- 21 business days for your refund to process and be credited back to your account
- Customer is responsible for 25% restocking fee.
- All items must be returned in original packaging, additional costs for packaging for returns will not be covered or reimbursed by Mahogany Millworks by Design.
- Expedited shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Additional insurance is non-refundable.
- Wood and Fabric swatch samples are non-refundable.
- We cannot accept returns or grant refunds on any opened and/or used furniture care items, which includes but is not limited to; polish, wax, touch-up markers, cleaners, care kits, table pads, and furniture care accessories
- Products labeled as Clearance, FINAL SALE, or As-is are non-returnable
- For sanitary reasons, we cannot accept returns/exchanges on mattresses or bedding.
- ALL INTERNATIONAL SALES ARE FINAL - NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS ARE ALLOWED